Apple’s mobile platform is one of the most progressive. Besides the redesigned App Store, Apple Pay and indoor maps, Apple will about to release its iOS 11 end of the year. The iOS 11 has generated a lot of excitement among Apple’s loyal users. It is a platform you want to adopt right now if you haven’t already. If you don’t know how to install the iOS 11 prior to everyone else, this article will teach you. One thing you should know is that downloading and installing this feature might affect how your current apps and games run. As well, you are likely to attract some viruses when you get this public beta version of Apple iOS 11.
So the best trick is to install this beta version on an iPhone that you don’t use daily for business. But the phone has to be compatible with the new iOS public beta. If yours is the iPhone 5, a 32-bit gadget, it will not run the impending iOS 11. This one is set to run on 64-bit gadgets. All 32-bit devices will no longer get security updates or security patches. The only supported iPhones include iPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 7 and 7 Plus. To view all the apps that will no longer be active, go to your App Compatibility in the Settings area.
- Select the gadget you want to install the iOS 11 on
- To avoid data loss, backup your iPhone content
- Charge your device and connect it to Wi-Fi
- Go to beta.apple.com. Login with your current Apple ID
- Wait for guidelines on how to download a profile. Once you get them, follow them carefully.
Another way to obtain this iOS 11 is via your Mac or PC. So if you are a developer, choose your device, backup its data and carry out the following steps.
- Sign in into your developer account on Apple’s Developer website. Download the iOS beta software restore image for your gadget.
- Ensure you have installed the current iTunes version. Then, start it and insert your iOS device.
- Chose your gadget in iTunes and open Summary.
- On your Mac, hold down the Option On your PC, hold down the Alt key.
- Click Check for Update
- Select the iOS beta software restore image you just download in the first step.
- Click Open. This will trigger instant installation and your device will reboot.
If you haven’t registered for Apple Developer Program, do so now in exchange for a yearly fee. In case you have not registered your device, you can add it to your developer account. Simply log in to your developer account and click Certificates, IDs, and Profiles. Click the +button which is shown on the right corner at the top. Choose Register Device. Type the name of the device and the UDID that is seen when you turn on the iTunes. Go to Summary and click Serial Number. Click Continue and evaluate the data. Click Register. Another trick to get the iOS 11 beta as a developer is to do the following:
- Select the gadget you wish to place the iOS 11 on. You can freely choose as many as you wish.
- Backup your iPhone content.
- Don’t start before you charge your device fully and connect it to Wi-Fi
- Log in to your developer account and visit the Apple Developer download page on your iOS gadget.
- Download the Configuration
- Follow easy installation guidelines.